Our office has always strived to maintain a safe and clean environment for our patients and staff in order for you to continue to receive dental care without fear or concern.
In accordance with the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), American Dental Association (ADA), and the State of Maryland we have enhanced our procedures for patient and staff protection.
We ask patients who answer YES to the following questions reschedule their appointment(s) to a later date.
- Have you traveled outside the U.S. to an area with COVID-19 present in the past 14 days?
- Have you exhibited fever, signs of respiratory illness, coughing, or difficulty breathing in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or come in contact with individuals who have been suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact or live with anyone who exhibits the symptoms (see 2.) of COVID-19.
We will continue to perform standard infection control techniques in our office.
- Our staff routinely clean and disinfect public areas frequently; reception area, bathrooms, common areas.
- We ask that you avail yourself to the many hand sanitizing stations throughout our office.
- We will ask that you rinse with our antiseptic mouthwash before any dental procedure is initiated.
- We recommend our patients maintain a distance of 6 feet from others if possible.
- If our reception room is crowded, you may wait in your automobile and we will notify you via a call, text message, or a staff member will contact you.
We understand your decision to seek dental care is personal and many factors are involved. Our office is committed to the importance of your dental healthcare, welfare, comfort, and safety. We will continue to monitor this dynamic situation and will follow the guidelines of our infection control, epidemiologists, public health authorities, and other healthcare professionals to provide you great dental care in a safe and comfortable setting.